MSLA Participation Requirements
Who should attend Mississippi Wing Leadership Academy (MSLA)?
● Any cadet who is a current member of CAP and who has been promoted to Cadet Senior Airman C/SrA, Achievement 3 Mary Feik and above.
● Any cadet who would like to improve their leadership capabilities.
● Any cadet who would like to go to encampment as Cadre.
● Any senior member who is a current member of CAP and takes pride in developing cadets into incredible adults.
Requirements to attend
Requirements for all attendees
● Active Member in Good Standing
●Required forms: CAPF 60-81, 160, 161
●Payment through Eventbrite (you must receive confirmation from eventbrite to ensure you are registered)
● Cadet Protection Basic Course (for cadets over 18 at the time of Activity)
Requirement for all Cadets
● Completed Achievement 3 Mary Feik and Cadet Senior Airman C/SrA rank prior to the MSLA’s start date
● Required forms: CAPF 163 and copy of Insurance Card
● All required packing list items
Requirements for all Senior Member Staff
● Basic Risk Management Course
● Cadet Protection Basic and Advanced Course
● Level 1 of Professional Development